Home » News » In the presence of the Ministers of Tourism and Aviation and the Governor of South Sinai: Abou Al-Enein proposes a plan of 13 items to promote tourism, including interest in “healing” and the completion of the project of the path of the Holy Family’s journey
In the presence of the Ministers of Tourism and Aviation and the Governor of South Sinai: Abou Al-Enein proposes a plan of 13 items to promote tourism, including interest in “healing” and the completion of the project of the path of the Holy Family’s journey
The ministers of tourism and aviation, the governor of South Sinai and the deputy governor of the Central Bank meet with 150 tourism investors.
The meeting discussed ways to develop tourism in South Sinai in general and Sharm El-Sheikh in particular, as well as the removal of obstacles.
Tourism investors thank President El-Sisi for his efforts to remove all obstacles facing the sector.
Khaled Al-Anani: Provide facilities for foreign companies wishing to film propaganda films in tourist areas.
Major General Khaled Fouda proposes to establish a tourism company in Sharm El Sheikh to serve the tourists who want to visit Saint Catherine.
Abpu El-Enein presents a plan of 13 proposals to eliminate the problems of investors and promote tourism:
– Attention to medical tourism, which is the most expensive types of tourism in the world.
– The completion of the Holy Family’s itinerary project and the promotion of the Hajj in Egypt
– Promoting tourist and natural destinations that are not found in tourism programs.
– Expanding the presence of Egyptian archaeological exhibitions abroad and promoting Egypt as a tourism destination.
– The return and maintenance of all suspended hotels through the Central Bank initiative.
– President El-Sisi made bold decisions to support the sector, recover it and achieve unprecedented revenues.
– We support the president in all his decisions to protect Egyptian national security in light of the expected Ottoman invasion of Libya.
– 2020 is the year of tourism, and the number of tourists will double, especially after the ban on British aviation in Sharm is lifted.
– The initiative of the central bank to support tourism with 50 billion pounds will achieve a qualitative leap and we need exceptional incentives.
– Opening the Grand Egyptian Museum in 2020 will be the world’s largest cultural and tourism event which will contribute to attracting millions of tourists.
Mohamed Abu El-Enein, President of the Arab Investors Union and President of the Egyptian-European Business Council, stressed his support in the name of sincere and patriotic investors and businessmen to President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi to all of his decisions to protect Egyptian national security, given the conflicting events taking place in the regional and international political scene, especially after the approval of the Turkish Parliament to the Ottoman invasion of Libya.
This came during the meeting attended by the Minister of Tourism and Antiquities, Dr. Khaled Al-Anani, the pilot, Mohamed Manar, the Minister of Civil Aviation, and Major General Khaled Fouda, Governor of South Sinai. The meeting was attended by 150 investors and representatives of the private tourism sector and tour operators in the Egyptian tourist airports and the Association of South Sinai Investors In Sharm El-Sheikh, to discuss ways to develop tourism in South Sinai in general and Sharm El-Sheikh in particular by removing obstacles facing tourism.
The meeting was attended by Jamal Najm, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ghada Shalabi, Deputy Minister of Tourism and Antiquities, Pilot Montaser Manna, Deputy Minister of Civil Aviation and Serag Eldin Saad, head of the Tourism Development Authority.
The Minister of Tourism and Antiquities, Dr. Khaled Al-Anani, said that he would study providing facilities for foreign companies that want to film propaganda cinematic works in tourist areas, noting his desire to hear about the problems of all investors and that he had contacted Tariq Amir, the Governor of the Central Bank, who confirmed his readiness to provide financing for the tourism sector amounting to 100 billion pounds.
While Major General Khaled Fouda, Governor of South Sinai, proposed the establishment of a tourism company in Sharm El Sheikh to serve tourists who want to visit Saint Catherine.
Abou Al-Enein added that the investors in the tourism sector have suffered a lot during the past years due to the period of political transition that Egypt has gone through, which affected the return of tourism as it was before 2010 as the tourism sector was the most affected and borne the greatest burden during the past years.
He added that there are also many challenges facing investors that need quick solutions, as the tourism industry needs more support from the state to return more powerful and achieve a real renaissance, indicating that it needs unprecedented incentives and privileges for investors to reduce the burden after the last difficult period.