Prime Minister praises Cleopatra Group's achievements & opens 2 new factories with latest technology
- Prime Minister inspects Ceramica Cleopatra factories in Ain El Sokhna accompanied by Mohamed Abou El Enein.
- Madbouli praises the achievements of Cleopatra factories as one of the main projects in the economic zone.
- The Prime Minister listens to Abu El-Enein’s explanation on the industrial development of 11.87 million m2 in Sokhna.
- Mamish and ministers of investment and housing accompany the Prime Minister during his visit to the factories of Abou El-Enein in Sokhna.
- Abou El-Enein to the Prime Minister: The factories provided 14880 direct jobs at an investment cost of 15.3 billion Egyptian pounds.
Dr Mustafa Madbouly، Prime Minister، Lt. Gen. Mohab Mamaeesh، Head of the Suez Canal Authority and accompanying delegation visited projects at the Suez Canal Economic Zone (SCEZ) on Thursday.
They visited El Dorado Group which is considered as the main industrial developer at the SCEZ.
Mohamed Abou El-Enein، business magnate and Chairman of Ceramica Cleopatra Group (CCG) welcomed the Prime Minister and briefed him about activities of the group and its affiliated factories.
Abou El-Enein affirmed that those factories created more than 14.880 jobs. He added that El Dorado، Royal and Petro Chemical، an Indian company، are working to develop 11.87 million square meters.
Those companies invest some EGP 15.3 billion.
They are specialized developers in ceramic، sanitation ware industries. The annual product of all companies reaches EGP 11.1 billion.