Since its establishment in 1983, Cleopatra Group has been committed towards corporate social responsibility, spurring a wheel of change and development in its surrounding community. In 2001, Cleopatra Group established an independent social institution named “Abou El Enein Social Institution”.
Mr. Abou El Enein was trying to build a momentum behind Abou El Enein Foundation as he believed that the future resides in those younger generations and the only way to build up the community is out-innovating, out-educating and out-building our youth. Abou El Enein Institution gave priority to the development of education and literacy, in addition to its contribution to the improvement of health care, and the establishment of small and micro-enterprises for women with the lowest income.
Abou El Enein Foundation Commendations
As a result to these pioneering efforts, Abou El Enein Social Institution was chosen as:
- The official sponsor of literacy at Giza Governorate.
- The official charitable sponsor for blood donation campaigns in favor of the Cancer Institute.
- The focal Assembly for the hotline project (Children at Risk) in Giza.
Acknowledgments of Mr. Abou El Enein social role
- Awarded by “Middle East Broadcasting Network” referendum held in 2000 and 2001 as “The best businessman with regards to community service”.
- Honored by the American University in Cairo in recognition for his community role.
- Honored by “57357 Hospital for Children’s Cancer Treatment”, as one of the pioneers in supporting the hospital, starting when it was just an idea until it became a global medical monument.
- Honored by Her Excellency the Minister of Social Solidarity in recognition of the efforts of Sada El-Balad Network Channels in anti-addiction.