MP Mohamed Aboul Enein, Chairman of Cleopatra FC, said on Monday that he is a big fan of Al Ahly and that he respects their chairman Mahmoud El Khatib greatly.
During a grand ceremony of presenting Cleopatra’s new deals, Aboul Enein confirmed his deep love to the 2020 CAF Champions League winners, affirming that if Al Ahly win the next season Premier League title, he will be the first one to greet them.
“I adore Al Ahly president Mahmoud El Khatib as he showed all support to Ceramica Cleopatra after qualifying for the Egyptian League,” the Chairman of the Egyptian European Council said.
He also greeted El Khatib, who said that his club calls all clubs to abandon fanaticism in Sports in Egypt.
It is worth mentioning that Cleopatra will kick off their adventure in the Egyptian League against El Intag El Harby in Matchday 1 on Friday, while they will clash against the Al Ahly on Matchday 6.
Aboul Enein Praises President’s Sisi’s Stance in France
Cleopatra FC kicked off the new season with a grand ceremony held at Sheraton El Dokki in the presence of many public figures most notably, club president Mohamed Aboul Enein, Tarek Aboul Enein, EFA director Mohamed Fadl in addition to many others.
During the ceremony MP Aboul Enein praised president Abdel Fattah El Sisi’s stance in France while meeting French President Emmanuel Macron earlier today.
Aboul Enein also condemned any attack on any religion and called for respect towards all religions. He also quoted president Sisi in saying that Egypt is an institutional state with strong roots and will always maintain a strong stance against any intruders
President Sisi’s Most Important Remarks:
- I Invite the French President to Visit Egypt in 2021
- I invite French tourists to return to Egypt, as the infection rates of the novel coronavirus are almost non-existent
- The Egyptian-French relations are strategic, and we seek to increase trade and economic exchange
- Christians in Egypt suffered from terrorism
- An extremist organization has been operating in Egypt for more than 90 years
- I hold the responsibility of protecting a 100-million-population country on my shoulders
- Egypt is eager to regulate civil organizations’ activity
- Over 55,000 NGOs are operating in Egypt
- We discussed the human rights file, and stressed the importance of achieving a balance between national security and human rights
- It is not appropriate to present Egypt as an authoritarian state
- We agreed on the importance of the international community facing the provocations occurring in the eastern Mediterranean
- We stressed the need to dismantle the armed militias and the exit of all foreign forces from Libya
- A comprehensive solution in Libya is the only way to achieve stability and preserve the country’s unity
- We discussed the issue of the Renaissance Dam, and we stressed the need to reach a solution in line with the Egyptian and Sudanese interests
- Creating the appropriate atmosphere for the resumption of negotiations between the Palestinians and the Israelis on the basis of the two-state solution
- We call for the acceleration of forming a Lebanese government to get the country out of its current crisis
- Egypt will stand with Lebanon
Aboul Enein Comments on Cleopatra FC Manager
Mohamed Aboul Enein, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Cleopatra FC, affirmed that Haitham Shaaban the first team manager, will lead the team into next season.
The Cleopatra FC president revealed that he refused to appoint a foreign manager as he believes in the spirit of a local one into guiding his team for the next season.
Aboul Enein’s comments came during a press conference which serves as a kick off for Cleopatra FC; several signings and plans for the next season were introduced.