Egyptian-European Council Community Dialogue on Constitutional Amendments chaired by Abou El-Enein
Abou El-Enein in a community dialogue session of the Egyptian European Council on the Constitutional Amendments:
- We stick to President Sisi to complete his vision to build New Egypt.
- The advancement of nations needs ambitious visions.
- El-Sisi is the first president to present a future vision for Egypt.
- El-Sisi is an exceptional president who introduced a new model in state management and make achievements.
- Proud of what the president has achieved for Egypt in 5 years and confident coming is better.
- Mahathir Mohammed remained in power for 22 years until he achieved the Renaissance of Malaysia.
- The United States re-elected Roosevelt 4 times for being successful
President of the Egyptian-European Council EEC ، prominent businessman، Mohamed Abou El-Enein said that Egypt’s president، Abdul Fattah El-Sisi’s achievements grab the attention of the whole world.
Addressing the dialogue session held by EEC، Abou El-Enein noted that the members of parliament (MPs) touch president El-Sisi’s sincere efforts on the ground، thus they submitted a request to amend the constitution in order to ensure stability.
“El-Sisi is not less than any other president who achieved development in his country”، the businessman added، citing US President، Franklin Roosevelt who won four terms، and Mahathir Mohamad who served as Malaysia’s leader for 22 years starting in 1981، and returned again to complete the great renaissance for his people.
“The peoples cling to all presidents who adopt an ambitious vision”، Abou El-Enein confirmed، adding، “We are all proud of what have been accomplished by President El-Sisi”.
Noteworthy، Egyptian-European Business Council under the chairmanship of Prominent Businessman، Mohamed Abou El-Enein held on Wednesday a dialogue session on the proposed constitutional amendments.
A number of jurists، constitutional law professors، parties’ heads، members of parliament (MPs)، as well as a number of public figures، thinkers and council members attend the session.
This session comes in the framework of the Egyptian-European Council’s keenness to take part in the public discussion on these amendments، and the importance of educating public opinion about its content through jurists، and specialists’ opinions، yet the people of Egypt will have the last word.