Abou El-Enein participates in a session to promote the textile industry the President of Ethiopia
Abou El-Enein during the initiative to promote the textile industry in Ethiopia in the presence of the President of Ethiopia:
- El-Sisi has unconventional initiatives to promote the continent’s development, conflict resolution and counter-terrorism.
- Africa must be marketed in the global investment market.
- The continent has enormous wealth of minerals, platinum, gold and natural gas and we must maximize its exploitation.
- Leaders of the continent trust that El-Sisi will succeed in the presidency of the African Union as he has succeeded in Egypt.
- I sensed the African leaders’ admiration for the Egyptian experience in development and stability and their support for President El-Sisi.
- El-Sisi ‘s speech during his taking over of the presidency of the African Union will carry a comprehensive vision for the advancement of the continent.
Prominent Businessman، Mohamed Abou El-Enein، The honorary President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean ، said that President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi’s speech at the AU summit will bring a comprehensive vision for the advancement of Africa.
The president’s word will also tackle non-traditional initiatives to push the continent’s development movement، settle disputes and combat terrorism، added Abou El-Enein.
During his word at a session on the initiative aiming to promote the textile industry in the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa in the presence of Ethiopian President Sahle-Work Zewde، the prominent businessman assured that Egypt’s presidency of the African Union will give a strong impetus to the efforts aiming to achieve development and promote peace، security and economic integration in the continent.
Abou El-Enein pointed out that he noticed the appreciation of the African leaders for President El-Sisi’s support to Africa in addition to their admiration for Egypt’s experience in development and stability during the last four years، and their confidence that the Egyptian president will succeed during his presidency of the African Union.
Egypt’s experience in development، infrastructure development and attracting investment is an important model for African countries، Abou El-Enein affirmed calling on the African countries to join together to confront the existing challenges and work to implement regional projects to build infrastructure، roads، railways and electricity networks.
He revealed that the world is rediscovering the continent، and everyone knows that Africa is the treasure of the world، it is the continent of hope and vast untapped opportunities.
He pointed out that the youth constitute more than 60% of Africa’s population، also Africa has 40% of the world’s mineral resources،، 90% of platinum reserves، 70% of gold reserves، 76% of cobalt reserves، 124 billion barrels of oil and 500 trillion cubic feet of Natural gas، and enormous potential of renewable energy.