Abou El-Enein: President El-Sisi led the train of development & changed Egypt's image in the world
Abou El Enein:
- The forces of evil have done many things against Egypt.
- The reform program corrects the policies of the past 40 years.
- Former President Hosni Mubarak was a patriot.
- Brotherhood tried to intimidate me to leave the country and seize my companies.
- National projects absorbed the labor returning from Libya and Iraq.
- Egypt has completed important legislation to attract foreign investors.
- The chaos in the Middle East has affected the movement of trade and industry.
- There is a systematic campaign of distortion targeting Egypt.
- The Brotherhood practiced various kinds of oppression against businessmen.
During an interview with “Al Majalah” Saudi magazine, Mohamed Abou El Enein, the business magnate, the Honorary President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean and President of the Egyptian-European Business Council, said that decision of floating the pound, which was taken a year ago, negatively affected some projects.
He indicated that the government took this decision on time, adding that it must go on economic reforms to deliver subsides to who they deserve.
Abou El Enein affirmed that the new economic reflect teach the Egyptians culture of rationalizing spending and reducing consuming.
He added that the later enacted legislations encourage foreign investors to come to invest in Egypt.
Abou El Enein revealed that the Egyptian labourers in Iraq and Libya have been suffered from deteriorating of internal positions in those states. Both Iraq and Libya absorbed some two million Egyptian workers years ago, but they were forced to leave due to the conditions there.
He unveiled that the mega national projects launched in the era of President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi absorbed those workers who returned home.